– R.S. Grey
Genre : Contemporary romance, New Adult, Sport romance
Rating : ♥♥♥♥
My review : Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey was the sweetest and sexiest story. It’s no secret that this author is one of my favorite. I know when I pick one of her books that I’m going to have a good time. The same goes for this one. I really enjoyed it!
♥ The story ♥
Kinsley‘s goal is to make it to the Olympics. It’s a bit compromised when she meets her new coach, Liam Wilder, America’s favorite bad-boy and a professional soccer player. A relationship between those two is forbidden but it’s hard to keep their distance when they’re both so attracted to each other.
♥ What I liked ♥
- I liked that it was about a female soccer player, I’ve never read anything like this.
- The whole “forbidden relationship” theme, which added spice.
- The start : there are sparks flying when those two meet. I loved that scene, the teasing. You just keep wanting more of them together.
- I obviously loved Liam so much. He was a dream. Handsome soccer player and sweet, sweet and caring man. The whole package.
- But I also really liked Kinsley, she is really inspiring. She works really hard for what she wants and never gives up. I love a strong woman and a sweet yet demanding man so those two were perfect.
Have you read it ? What are your thoughts ? I’m curious to know 🙂
More details (Goodreads) :
With Olympic tryouts on the horizon, the last thing nineteen-year-old Kinsley Bryant needs to add to her plate is Liam Wilder. He’s a professional soccer player, America’s favorite bad-boy, and has all the qualities of a skilled panty-dropper.
• A face that makes girls weep – check.
• Abs that can shred Parmesan cheese (the expensive kind) – check.
• Enough confidence to shift the earth’s gravitational pull – double check.
Not to mention Liam is strictly off limits . Forbidden. Her coaches have made that perfectly clear. (i.e. “Score with Coach Wilder anywhere other than the field and you’ll be cut from the team faster than you can count his tattoos.”) But that just makes him all the more enticing…Besides, Kinsley’s already counted the visible ones, and she is not one to leave a project unfinished.
Kinsley tries to play the game her way as they navigate through forbidden territory, but Liam is determined to teach her a whole new definition for the term “team bonding.”