Hello lovely readers ! 🙂
With this first post of 2018, I wish you all a very Happy New Year. I hope all your dreams come true and that you achieve everything you want to. Most importantly I wish you health, happiness and peace Xx.
I also wanted to talk to you about my goals for this year. I’m not really one with resolutions but I love lists and I keep telling myself that if I write about them on my blog I’ll feel more obliged to follow through. So here goes :
My bookish goals
- Read more fantasy, crime and classics
- Still read as much romance
- Post more regularly on the blog. The end of the year has been so hectic and I couldn’t find the time to post as much as I wanted to. I’m behind on so many reviews and other articles.
- Post more regularly on IG and really grow my account. I really want more interaction there (and here as well!)
- Try to read as many books as I can and not stress about it
- Enjoy reading!! 🙂
My life goals
- Get more organized
- Find the time to do things I love (spending time with friends and family, reading, writing, workout, cook…)
- Stop feeling pressured
- Stop caring about what people think about me or what and how I should do things
- Be happy and positive, always.
What are your goals for this year ? Are you the type to take resolutions each year ? Let me know in the comment or on social media 🙂